The means of managing the site are described in the section Our site's safety policies, which provides Information for data subjects in accordance with art. 13 of EU Reg. 679/2016, the European Regulation on the protection of personal data (hereinafter also “the Regulation”), for anyone interacting with the web services provided by the site but not also for any other websites consulted by the user through links. In order to ensure maximum compliance with applicable privacy regulations the Company has established a specific organisation, described in the section Privacy Policies.
OUR SITE'S SAFETY POLICIES AND USER INFORMATION
This page describes the means of managing the site with regard to the processing of the personal data of the users consulting it. Go to the section Privacy Policies to find out about the Owner, the list of Data Processors and the rights of data subjects (in accordance with arts. 15-22 of the Regulation).
Data provided voluntarily by the user
The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of emails to the addresses indicated on this site entails the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s address, which is necessary to respond to requests, as well as any other personal data included in the email.
The above personal data will be processed solely in order to enable our Company, the Data Controller, to respond to questions, doubts or requests for clarification or to receive users’ suggestions.
The data will not be distributed and may be known by collaborators of our Company who are specifically authorised to process them, in their capacity as Managers or Persons Responsible.
Privacy regulations (arts. 15-22 of the Regulation) guarantee you the right to access data concerning you at all times, as well as to correct and/or make additions to them, if they are inaccurate or incomplete, to delete them or to limit their processing, if the relevant conditions are present, to object to their processing for reasons linked to your particular situation, to the portability of the data provided by you, where processed in an automated manner for the contractual services requested by you, within the limits established by the Regulation (art. 20). The Data Controller is Golf Club Poggio dei Medici S.p.A. Società Sportiva Dilettantistica con sede in Via San Gavino 27 - 50038 Scarperia e San Piero (FI). The “Data Protection Officer” is at your disposal for any doubts or clarifications: to this end you can contact him at the indicated address of Golf Club Poggio dei Medici S.p.A. Società Sportiva Dilettantistica at firstname.lastname@example.org which you can also contact, as well as to exercise your rights, to find out the updated list of categories of data recipients. This is without prejudice to your right to make a complaint to the Italian Data Protection Authority where considered necessary to protect your personal data and your rights in this regard.
Specific summary information will be progressively provided or shown on the site's pages prepared for particular services at request.
The user is free to provide the personal data shown in the request forms or howsoever indicated in communications with the company Office to request the sending of informative material or other communications. Failure to provide these data could make it impossible to obtain what is requested.
The computer systems and software procedures used for the functioning of this website acquire, in the course of their normal operation, certain personal data the transmission of which is implicit in the use of internet communication protocols. These consist of information that is not collected in order to be associated with identified data subjects but that by its very nature could allow users to be identified through processing and association with data held by third parties. This category of data includes IP address or domain names of computers used by users who connect to the site, addresses in URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) notation of the resources requested, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the digital code indicating the status of the response given by the server (successfully completed, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the user's operating system and computer environment. These data are used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information about the use of the site and for checking that it is functioning correctly and are periodically deleted. These data could be used to ascertain liability in the event of potential computer crimes.
Our Company processes the personal data of third parties – actual and potential clients, collaborators – always adopting all measures necessary to ensure the confidentiality and security of the data processed. In application of application regulations with regard to the protection of personal data (Regulations), the organisation is as follows:
- Golf Club Poggio dei Medici S.p.A. Società Sportiva Dilettantistica con sede in Via San Gavino 27 - 50038 Scarperia e San Piero (FI).
- In order to ensure compliance with regulations and privacy provisions, specific Process Owners have been identified for the various processing actions carried out within the internal organisational structure.
- The Company also makes use of parties outside the organisation to whom it entrusts part of its production process;
- Parties processing personal data are given specific instructions and receive a training plan and continuous updates;
- The Company acquires only such personal data as are strictly necessary for carrying out the services requested or for the purposes for which they were collected, providing specific information;
- In order to guarantee the exercising of the rights established by arts. 15-22 of the Regulation (access to information and other rights) and to provide further information with regard to the protection of personal data, each data subject may contact the Data Protection Officer at:
Golf Club Poggio dei Medici S.p.A. Società Sportiva Dilettantistica
Via San Gavino 27
50038 – Scarperia e San Piero (FI)
to obtain confirmation of the existence or otherwise of personal data concerning them, even if not yet registered, and their communication in intelligible form.
By contacting the Data Protection Officer the data subject can also:
- obtain information about the origin, purposes and methods of processing of data concerning them;
- obtain the deletion, transformation into an anonymous format or block of data processed in breach of the law, updating, correction and/or supplementation of data;
- obtain information about the parties or categories of parties to whom data are communicated or who could become aware of them in their capacity as Managers or Persons Responsible;
- obtain information about the parties who could become aware of the data in their capacity as Managers or Persons Responsible, including as a result of activities carried out by other companies of the Group on the basis of service contracts;
- request the portability of the data provided by them, where processed in an automated way for the contractual services requested by them, within the limits established by the Regulation (art. 20).
The list of information is given below:
Italian Data Protection Authority's site